web counter News Anchor Sent Chilling Texts to Fiancé, Sister Before Suicide – Political Examiner

News Anchor Sent Chilling Texts to Fiancé, Sister Before Suicide

Spread the love

A Wisconsin woman who killed herself August 27 proved people really intent on it will find a way to commit suicide.

Neena Pacholke purchased a gun and ammunition one day after a friend removed all firearms from her $390,000 Wausau, Wisconsin, residence. Within two hours after spending $840 to purchase a 9mm handgun and box of ammunition, she shot herself in the head.

The Daily Mail further reported:

Bubbly newscaster Neena Pacholke killed herself with a handgun just 90 minutes after making the purchase from a Wisconsin weapons store, DailyMail.com has exclusively learned.

The tragic end to her life came after her fiancé Kyle Haase broke up with her just seven weeks before they were due to marry.

The split came after a tumultuous two-year romance filled with fights, heavy drinking and rumors of affairs. 

Neena even told one friend she returned to the house she shared with fiancé Kyle and found an unfamiliar pair of panties, friends say.

DailyMail.com have now obtained the full police report which details the efforts police and family members went to, in the hours before she took her own life. 

A worried friend had even called 911 and asked police to do a welfare check, but by the time they got there, Neena was already gone.

The report details how several officers went round to Neena Pacholke’s home on the morning on August 27 after she had made a number of suicidal comments in text messages.

The day before, a friend had removed all firearms from the home for fear of Neena’s precarious mental state. 

Fiancé Kyle was on his way to Minnesota to see his mother along with his children but spoke to Neena who told him that she was ‘going to do something’, however she was not specific.

Kyle then contacted the police asking them to make a welfare check on Neena’s home. He advised them of the code for the garage in order that the police might be able to gain access to the interior of the home. 

When police went home at 11:20am there was no response from inside. 

Officers walked around the perimeter of the home and peered through the windows but could not see if anyone was present.

Suddenly they heard a noise and clattering as if something had fallen. 

Police waited for around half an hour and they considered ways to get inside the home before finally forcing a door open. 

Officers went into a bedroom where the smell of gunpowder lingered in the air.

They found Neena in a closet leaning against the wall with a firearm laying next to her right hand on the ground. 

There was also a mark in the wall where the bullet had passed through her skull into the drywall. 

On the dresser in the bedroom was a receipt from Zingers and Flingers firearm store where Neena had bough a 9mm handgun at 10am that morning, just 90 minutes earlier, together with a box of ammunition for $840.

The ammunition box had been left open on the dresser with three rounds missing from the box.

Neena’s phone had also been plugged in to charge on the dresser.

The night before her death, she had made a number of searches on Google on how to end her life. 

She also revealed in text messages to her sister that she was ‘broken’ and ‘needed someone to talk to.’

‘He [Kyle] told me he hates me and will feel like a million bucks once I am out of his life,’ she revealed to her sister in a heartbreaking text

In the minutes before the shooting, Neena sent a desperate message to Kyle. It was to be her final communication.

‘I love you Kyle. I always have and always will. Despite how much you ruined me, I always had hope. I’m so sorry to do this to you but I can’t handle any of this pain anymore.’ 

Kyle, who was driving with his children at the time of the message responded: ‘The police are there’ adding one minute later, ‘If you don’t answer they are going to open the door on their own.’

But it was too late. 

Sharing is caring!